Indice del forum

Winx Club Inspiration

Nuova Community Italiana del Winx Club!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Modern dentistry has come a long way from the dental world o
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 06:00:00    Oggetto:  Modern dentistry has come a long way from the dental world o
Descrizione:

Modern dentistry has come a long way from the dental world of the past. No longer do patients have to suffer at the hands of dentists who use crude instruments and little or no advanced pain management or painkillers. These days it is more likely that the dentist will use futuristic dental tools that not only make the dental procedures less painful
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, but more effective and faster as well.

One of the most modern tools in the dentist office these days is the computer. Computers and computer monitors are even used right at the dentist's chair, so that computerized cameras can take pictures of the teeth and gums and X-Rays images can be projected in clear view right in front of the patient. The computer can display dental records and photos of the mouth from previous visits, and having these computer images right in front of the dentist's chair helps the dentist work and also helps him or her to communicate with the patient and explain procedures.

Air abrasion tools are another modern fixture in many dentist offices. Instead of using an old fashioned conventional drill, the dentist can now use a high-speed air drill. This type of drill can remove plaque and debris, open up and clean out infected cavities
, and help to smooth over rough spots in a chipped tooth. Because the tool uses air - plus tiny bits of aluminum oxide - to do the abrasive drilling work, the procedures are far less uncomfortable and noisy than ordinary drilling techniques. If the dentist is expert with an air abrasion tool there is no real pain at all, the work done is much more precise and pinpointed, and the recovery time after a procedure is shorter. Patients do not even have to have anesthetics or painkillers when an air abrasion tool is used effectively and expertly in lieu of an old style dental drill.

When extreme surgery to cut into bone is necessary, the ultra-modern piezosurgery tool - which deploys 60
,000-per-second sound waves to cut through bone - may be used. The FDA has approved use of this cutting edge tool for dental surgery, and usually the sound waves slice so fast that there is not even any bleeding or pain involved. Cuts are more exacting, less invasive, and safer for the patient.

Another great tool that some dentists have in their office is a computerized machine that sculpts dental crowns. In the past, dentists had to measure for crowns and then send the measurements out to a special laboratory where experts would carve and shape the new artificial teeth by hand. The process was painstaking
, expensive, and time consuming - but was not nearly as accurate as work now done by computer sculpting. These days the dentist who has one of these newer devices can plug computer data about the exact measurement specifications of the crown into it, and then tiny robotic arms shift, turn, and swivel around the crown
, carving it perfectly. The process can be done within an afternoon, and the patient can have an entire crown installation done during a single visit to the dentist. This saves time, money, and the discomfort and inconvenience to the patient that is caused by delays and imprecise sculpting.Environmental education as a tool for awareness.

Its history can be briefly described by the following steps:

1968 - Founded as the Club of Rome brings together scientists, economists and senior government officials from several countries to analyze the world situation and make predictions and solutions for the future (in an ecological perspective
, the global system). The studies and proposals of informal association, sponsored by the Volkswagen Foundation, the first report of this organization was published in 1972 under the title: "The Limits of Growth."

They pointed out some factors that could lead a global crisis ever seen:

- Exhaustion of Natural Resources, an energy crisis, population growth
, food shortage, mass unemployment, environmental pollution (the industrialization of the modern world is rapidly destroying the environment with effect no return and above any estimate).

1972 - The United Nations Conference in Stockholm occurred under the theory of thought originating from the Club of Rome. Ecological politicized the issue and opened a new field in international relations: the eco diplomacy. When the United Nations (UN) was established in 1945, highlighted as priorities for peace, human rights and equitable development are not priority or concern in their first years of existence the environmental issue
, much less the welfare status. Only from the Stockholm Conference on Human Environment in 1972, the ecological security has become the fourth priority of the United Nations.

1987 - The World Commission on Environment and Development (CMMAD), known as Brundland Commission, recommended the creation of a letter or a universal declaration on environmental protection and sustainable development.

"Answering the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to also meet their". Our Common Future, Report of the Commission Brundland that inspired the Rio-92.

1992 - United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro
, also known as Rio-92 and ECO-92, twenty years after the Stockholm Conference also felt the impact of theories of the Club of Rome , mainly in the form of approaches and proposals made by developed countries.

However, in the interval between the two conferences, significant changes occurred in both societies and the ecological and environmental thinking. The Rio-92 was also the scene of the critical theories of the Club of Rome. Eco 92 started the process and reached an initial consensus on the Declaration of Principles of the Rio
, "to continue the project of the Earth Charter.

This time, it was officially the Agenda 21, as a document of international problems of today, preparing the world for the challenges of the 21st century.

1995 - Internati.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 06:00:00    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: