Indice del forum

Winx Club Inspiration

Nuova Community Italiana del Winx Club!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

First thing to achieve before building a lifelong career is
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 05:21:39    Oggetto:  First thing to achieve before building a lifelong career is
Descrizione:

First thing to achieve before building a lifelong career is to find jobs in Pakistan. Young graduates after passing out of their universities have lot of confidence and energy but this state changes when they walk into the real world. The one difficult question thrown ruthlessly at their faces is:
Do you have any experience?
Young graduates do not have the answer because you don't have any experience and you don't know how to get it when you just starting in the professional world. So
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the answer normally is
I will get the experience once you provide me the job.
No matter how much knowledge you acquire the profession needs more knowledge then you have acquired over the years working on projects and writing your thesis paper. Employers find you little short of what they expect or your qualification does not match their job description. If any young graduate thinks it only happens with them; they are hugely mistaken. Similar things happen to experienced professionals who possess years of experience.
The problem is that professions are transforming pretty quickly and professionals have to keep up with the pace of the industry. Every stage of your learning years is important in shaping your career. So, the process of job search begins from the time one enters the university.
There are a few things to keep in mind

1. What you want: You have to be clear exactly what kind of skills you have and exactly what kind of job you want. So
, you can prepare yourself for the job.
2. Job requirements: Make sure you know the skills required for the job you eventually want to get. Skills not only means the technical skills but the interpersonal and communication skills required for the job. Try to build these skills.
3. Start networking: Meet people in your profession. Create a network of people around who are looking for jobs. They can exchange some valuable information with you.
4. Build your profile: Interships are a good way of getting information about the industry and putting something worthwhile on your resume other than the qualifications. Work with anyone, even voluntarily.
5. Interact with organizations: Keep in touch with the HR departments of different companies even if they are not posting any jobs. Talk to them after two weeks time so that remember you well.
6. Research: The most important concern for an employer especially from a large organization is that you will adjust in their organization in short period of time. For that you have to understand the inner workings of the organization. What kind of business they are and what kind of market they are targeting.

These guidelines are not the answers to the question of how to get Jobs in Pakistan but helpful suggestions. The Pakistani job market looks very different in many ways to the jobseekers yet it has lot of similarities with the job markets around the world. I hope these ideas will give you a hope as a jobseeker and you can start working on these right away.

Total Views: 152Word Count: 498See All articles From Author
Why Lower Body Cholesterol?

Posted On : Jul-27-2011 | seen (293) times | Article Word Count : 418 |

Lowering body cholesterol is important. High body cholesterol causes many health issues and it is vital to know what foods are best eaten to control it. Exercising and eating healthy nutritious foods is the best way to lower cholesterol. Human beings produce cholesterol in the liver and intestines. Dietary cholesterol comes from animal products
, nuts, vegetables
, grains, legumes
, fish and seafood. There are two types of cholesterol, LDL and HDL.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that brings about heart conditions. High Density Lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that not only lowers LDL but is essential for proper functioning of the body.
Cholesterol is required in the body for numerous functions but it is important to understand that too much cholesterol poses a high risk. People are still unawares of why it is important to get cholesterol levels checked often.
Doctors recommend that every person above the age of 18 should have one cholesterol test done every 2 to 3 years.
The older we become the less energy we use and so more cholesterol is stored in the body. Continuous LDL deposits within the blood vessels eventually forms a hard plaque that constricts the blood vessels.
Lowering Cholesterol is vital as this prevents diseases such as atherosclerosis and angina. Other diseases caused by high body cholesterol include coronary thrombosis and stroke.
We need to understand that lowering LDL is not easy. This is because different individuals respond to different means of lowering cholesterol differently. There are many factors that affect cholesterol levels and should all be taken into account.
For example
, if genetically you have high cholesterol then exercise might not be the only means needed .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 05:21:39    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: