Indice del forum

Winx Club Inspiration

Nuova Community Italiana del Winx Club!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Antique headboards are the perfect complement for a classy l
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 05:55:48    Oggetto:  Antique headboards are the perfect complement for a classy l
Descrizione:

Antique headboards are the perfect complement for a classy lover. You can buy an antique bed but at times this is too costly. If you do not have the money to spend on the artistic decorated bed
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, then you get an ordinary one and work on it. With a custom-made bed you can save a bit of money and it will guarantee an unique piece. It could also be an old bed that you get really cheap in the market. You can give the old bed that you have in the house a turn around. The will you a whole new look. Adding your antique headboard to the bed will result on a fresh appearance for the whole room. Do-it-yourself could be the best choice if you really want to save some money. But sometimes a good carpenter can get the job done at affordable prices. A little touch makes everything appear new. Here are some tips that we would like to share in this article.

Applying sand to the antique headboard

For the antique headboards to appear sharp and beautiful, you have to make sure that you work on the coat of paint that is already there. You can use a sand paper to get a rough surface. Once the smooth feel is gone
, you can wipe of the wood dust. The uneven surface is good as paint will adhere to it and not drip away. You can then create your patterns using the colors that you have chosen.

Get back the antique headboard look

Crackle is a solution that makes your wood look older hence a good pick for antique headboards. Use a small brush to do this. Crackle is available in local paint stores. It cracks on any underlying coats of paints and gives it a cracked appearance. You do not have to do it evenly. You should move the brush in many irregular strokes. Almost an hour is needed for the coat to dry up, after that you should apply the paint gently. This is then followed up by the paint. As you will notice
, each layer starts to crackle creating a lovely finish Once a coat begins to crack you should apply more paint on that area, just leave it rest. Keep in mind that you want a crackled look. This is an important element in creating an antique. When the painting is finished leave the piece for at least a day to dry up properly.

Sweeping the glaze

Once the paint has dried wipe off the glaze; you can use an old clothe to do this. You should be keen not to wipe everything off. If you want to leave some around the edges it will give an unique touch to the antique. The paint that spills over is of some aesthetic value too. This can work well with a headboard that has got some decorations inscribed on it. This creates special attributes even on a simple board that you have. The glaze does not work well with bright colors but you need not wipe it if you used a dark hue on the antique

If you want to know more about just visit the following site with extra info
, advices and tips. Antique valuations

>Factors To Consider When Buying Wholesale Beads

Posted by adortalukdar on June 24th, 2014

Beads are considered as just an accessory in crafting by many. But in reality
, for crafters beads are an integral part of projects as they provide versatility. They can be used in almost every form of crafting right from jewelry making to scrapbooking. They can leave an impact on the final image. People who like to use beads generally buy them in vast quantities in different sizes and shapes. They can save a lot if they decide on buying wholesale beads for steal price.

About Wholesale Beads

History shows that beads were used right from the ancient time as an important piece of art. Naturally available materials were used to create beads and used in all forms of jewellery making by mankind. Excavations done by archaeologists in different parts of the world show that ancient humans used bones of the animals, rocks and shells et cetera as beads in jewellery. Over time
, human beings started manufacturing beads more artistically using different types of materials.

These days both handmade and machine made beads are available with the former being expensive at it provides a distinctive appearance. The ready availability of various types of beads can help the artisans in very many projects. Material, durability
, availability and the way they are made decide the price. The best way to save on price is by buying wholesale beads from wholesalers both online and in-store. While buying beads in small quantities from retailers one not only pays a premium price but also chooses from a limited selection.

Choosing Wholesale Beads

It is always advantageous to buy wholesale beads over buying them in retail. But, it is pertinent to understand the available options before purchasing. One should also look at the appearance
, materials, available shapes and sizes of the beads before buying. The size of the hole in the bead should also be considered as it should suit the purpose it is intended to be used.

Size

Beads are available in various sizes hence one should decide the size of the bead based on the intended purpose before picking them randomly. The size of the bead should always be in scale with the overall projects. The shopper has to keep in mind the overall project while buying wholesale beads. Beads are available in sizes between 4 and 10 mm in diameter in general. However there are larger than 10 mm or smaller than 4 mm ones also available. There are even many artisans who make customised beads based on your request. However they are expensive.

Shape

It is important to note the shape of the bead because it affects the appearance and versatility of any craft.

Appearance

The appearance of the bead depends on material and hence while buying wholesale beads one can go for beads that are attractive to look at shape wise
, size wise and colour wise.

Choosing Foot Orthotics Health Articles | May 28, 2012
Being an athlete makes you vulnerable to foot injuries. Many athletes even hav.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Ott 2019 05:55:48    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: